Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Different Sort of Move

Hello, folks.

Well, I'm finally doing it.  It's only taken me a few months, and I'm only tired as all hell, but I'm finally doing it.  I'm moving.

But first, a little backtracking.  

Last time out, I was all worried about moving to another state, following Lenora's job.  I'm no longer worried about that.  Things are still moving forward with her job and all, but she did some inquiring, and it looks like a move like the one that's being talked about would take anywhere from five to seven years.  There are some other things that go along with that, but what it boils down to is that we'll be in Tucson for the foreseeable future.  I'm pretty happy about that.

I have a card mostly designed!  I just need to add one more element to it, and it'll be good to go, methinks.  But that's not the big thing.  

The big thing is that this blog is moving.  It's going to www.stevedforbes.com.

That's right!  I have my own domain!  Go figure!

I'm also going to be putting up a few things in the form of webcomics there, so be on the lookout for that.  

I already have a page of Bullet Time up.  I'm going to ask for your patience with this.  There's going to be some dust and some changes going on over there.  I've already imported the blog, and I've got to start putting up the webpages I have.  It's going to take a little bit to get settled, but I'll hash it all out.  

So, like I said, I'm going to beg your indulgence.  I'll be writing my blog over there from now on, and geting things all set up.  Changing some things around, stretching out, putting up the webcomics.

Yes, webcomics.  I'm going to put up the pages I have for Bullet Time (the entire first issue!), and I'm also going to be putting up pages for Group.  You'll be able to see it in two places, actually, but we'll talk about that other place in a little while.

I'd eventually like to get Bullet Time finished.  We'll see how that plays out.  Just be prepared to sit back and enjoy the ride.

I'm going to put up a page a week from both stories.  That's going to give you at least three days worth of content, because I'm also going to blog more often.  I haven't decided on the days yet, though.  Once the dust settles down over at www.stevedforbes.com, I'll let you all know.  

Okay, I think that's it for now.  I have a couple of domains to register, an artist to contact, and then sleep to get.  

Thanks for reading, and I hope you follow me over to my new digs.

In the meantime, go watch the Ocean's 11 remake.  Everyone loves a good caper movie.

-Steven

No comments: